Sunday, February 24, 2008

KELLYBAYS Part Two



Welcome to Kelly Bays!
"Argggg. It is so muddy and look so dirty........." one of the tourists exclaimed. I have to hurriedly explained " It is now low tide and at wetland, the soil is able to absorb a tremendous amount of water, thus, the muddiness, but mind you, it actually helps to prevent floods and blah, blah, blah............" on and on I went on to explain the importance of wetlands, mangroves and the different types of species found at Kelly Bays.

"Gosh...... I never know that mangroves are so important. This is interesting information. It really makes me appreciate wetlands." What a relief to me.
" Is this the boat???????Oh my goodness. This is going to be fun!" exclaimed yet another tourist."

" Please.....everybody, please........come over here and let me explain first. You can lie on the nylon swing bed later as long as you want", I pleaded with my tourists during my guided introduction tour around Kellybays. We were at the beach front then and the guests couldn't resist the temptation of the inviting swing beds!


"The lamb is just delicious, I am going to put on extra pounds.....I thought I can cut back a few pounds in Sabah but ..........."


Later, " I am so exhausted, our banana boat flipped over at least a dozen times and it get more difficult to climb back on each time...........giggle.....giggle....." yet another tourist related his ordeal!


Another tourist's wife comments"My husband has caught at least 3 different type of fishes the whole day!"

"Help!!!!!!!!! The monitor lizard is trying to grab the fish I've caught!" one female screamed.


"Hey, I have not seen you around here for a long time. Where were you?" I asked a young couple. " We are body surfing at the beach. It was really fun........" "And you?" I asked another elderly couple aged more than seventy. "Oh, we were speeding down the beach in the buggy. Gosh, it was really thrilling............." "What................!You must be kidding" I exclaimed.


Really......what a group and what a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for dropping a few words. Happy Reading!