Tuesday, September 18, 2007

WHAT A SHITTY BUSINESS !


Just finished a 5days package with with 14 tourists today. One of my guest, Benny Chiu (inset photo)had a rather embarrasing event yesterday which was also very............hilarious. This is his story:

" I was having constipation the last 3 days ever since I arrived in KK. It was really awful......but finally this evening I felt the urge to really SHIT...........Thank goodness I was in my room in the hotel. And.........shooooooo.......what a relief..... After finishing, I flushed the toilet and to my horror, the toilet was blocked with my ver..........y.....hard stool and the toilet began to get overflow with water. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit, really shit ! There was nothing in the bathroom too that I could use to clear the blockage. An idea came to me and I rushed into the bedroom and grap hold of something and rushed back to the toilet and began digging and poking furiously into the toilet.

My room mate startled by me, peeked into the toilet and exclaimed unbelievingly " WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT STALK OF ROSE ???????????"

" I'M TRYING TO CLEAR THE BLOCKAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!" I answered frantically.

"WHAT????? WITH THAT ROSE????? USE YOURS BUT MAKE SURE YOU DON'T TOUCH MY ROSE!! HOW COULD YOU USE THE ROSE GIVEN BY GRACE TO DO THAT................."

" Sigh..................There's nothing else I could use................!!!!!! Hey, look........ it's clearing up......it's working.........."

" I don't believe this..............it's disgusting..............!!!!!!!" my room mate exclaimed. "

Later in the evening after dinner, Benny and his friends approached me and he said
" Grace, have you finished your dinner?"
I answered " Yes, why? What's up?"
Benny said " Well, I want to tell you a story.......blah....blah.......blah.......blah.....blah....blah.... and finally I want to apologize for treating that stalk of rose given by you like that".
And I just went "gasp................HA.......HA.......HA.......Ha...........Ha........" speechless.
(Verbal permission given by Benny to publish this story on this blog)

2 comments:

  1. 太酷了
    沒想到玫瑰花這麼好用
    記得下次去植物園的時候多附加一個玫瑰花的功用喔!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace, I finally made it here in your blog.. I will make a link from my blog to your blog ok. Good start there!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for dropping a few words. Happy Reading!